40+ interviews of personal finance bloggers
Today I've got a big helping of podcast goodness coming your way. With 40 episodes on the air and more on the way, Scott at Money Blogger Podcast is the place to get interviews of popular personal finance bloggers. You can listen to the interviews directly from the site or download them to your podcaster.
There's gold in each interview. Here's a chance to hear from the bloggers you usually read.
The one gripe I have is the blinding lime green redesign. (Sorry Scott.)
For easy scanning and bookmarking, here's the complete list of podcasts. The links go to the post of the interview. In addition to the audio, there are liks to sites mentioned in the interview.
- Jonathan of My Money Blog
- Dawn of Frugal for Life
- Flexo of Consumerism Commentary
- Cap of Stop Buying Crap
- Jim of Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
- John of Mighty Bargain Hunter
- NCN of No Credit Needed
- Madame X of My Open Wallet
- JLP of All Things Financial
- Jane Dough of Boston Gal's Open Wallet
- Seattle Simplicity
- Bluebird of Hedonic Adjustment
- Noah of OK Dork
- John and Jane of Our Money Matters
- Claire of Tired but Happy
- Caitlin of Clutter2Cash
- Him and Her of Make Love Not Debt
- Finance Junkie of Plugged In Finance
- Cecilia of City Girl's Financial Blog
- Amanda from Young & Broke
- That Ede Guy from A Penny Saved...
- Father's Day Interview with Scott
- Tricia from Blogging Away Debt
- Jeffrey from SavingAdvice
- LAMoneyGuy from It's Just Money
- Nina from QueerCents
- Ben Jones of the Housing Bubble Blog
- Ramit Sethi of IWillTeachYouToBeRich
- Nick of Punny Money
- Penny Nickel of Money and Values
- Kira from Penny Foolish
- Frank the Financially Savvy Atheist
- Max of How To Be Poor
- Financial Freedumb
- JD from Get Rich Slowly
- Judith Levine, author of Not Buying It: My Year Without Shopping
- Simplicity in Kansas
- 2Million of 2millionblog.com
- Mapgirl of Mapgirl's Fiscal Challege
- Sharon of Frugal Duchess
Phew! That's some list!
Who else do you guys listen to? Tell me your favorite personal finance podcasts.
PS: Bookmark this post. We'll be updating this page whenever Scott does another podcast interview at Money Blogger Podcast.