4GB Compact Flash Card - $37.50 inc. S&H
A 4GB flash card for under $40, shipped? Yup, it's a deal. Grab it while you can. I think I'll get a couple for my wife, who is a photographer and needs all the storage she can get.
I remember paying $75 for a 256MB SD card for our first digital camera a few years ago. Now they give those away! Anyway, this one is a steal . It's a PQI Compact Flash Card 4GB High Speed 40X, Model AC43-4030-0101 and comes with free STANDARD Shipping. And it's just $37.50!
- Compact Flash specification standard: 50pin SMT connector and type I (3.3mm)TM
- 3.3V/5V single power supply operation
- Internal self-diagnostic program operates at VCC power on
- 3 variations of access mode: Memory Card Mode; I/O Card Mode; True-IDE Mode
- High reliability based on internal ECC (Error Correcting Code) Function
- Data reliability is 1 error in 1014 bits read
- Auto Sleep Mode
If your data storage is SD, here's a deal for you folks. $17.95 inc. S&H gets you a 2GB SD card . It's an A-DATA SD Card 2GB, Model SD 2G, also with FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
The Adata Speedy SD card is fully compliant with SD card and CPRM standard.
Due to its high compatibility, AdataSD card can fit efficiently in all your digital devices, including Personal Digital Assistant (PDA), Digital Still Camera (DSC) and MP3 player.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.