Wise Bread is one of the most popular personal finance blogs.
- Kiplinger named Wise Bread Best Bog for Frugalistas.
- PC Magazine named Wise Bread a Top 100 Web Site.
- Business Insider named Wise Bread one of the Top 11 Websites That Will Make You Smarter About Money.
- About.com named Wise Bread Top Personal Finance Blog.
- MSN money named Wise Bread one of the 102 Best Money Websites.
- Slate named Wise Bread one of the Best Websites to Help You Through this Recession.
- CNN Money featured Wise Bread cofounder as one of nation's Leading Business Owners and Thinkers.
- CNBC named Wise Bread one of the Sites of the Day.
- KCAL9 News (Los Angeles CBS Affiliate) named Wise Bread a Top 5 Personal Finance Website Destination.
- NPR’s Day to Day named us as a Great Site to Visit for Money Saving Ideas.
- Jean Chatzky named Wise Bread one of the Top Financial Blogs You Should Read.
- 2.1 million page views, 1.2 million unique visitors in an average month
- 25k Twitter followers
- 13k Facebook fans
- 67 Klout score
- Wise Bread articles are frequently picked up by Yahoo, MSN, US News & World Report, Wall Street Journal, and SavvySugar.
- Wise Bread is frequently linked to by Lifehacker, Consumerist, New York Times, Digg, and Reddit.
- Our Senior Editor is a regular on Marketplace Money.
- Our writers have been interviewed on many local TV news segments, as well as national broadcasts like CNN Newsroom and ABC Good Money.
Meet our readers
Wise Bread readers are young, well educated professionals who know the value of their hard-earned cash and wants to spend it wisely. They are net-savvy trendsetters eager to try out beneficial financial services.
- 60% Female
- 35% 18-34
- 36% 35-49
- 77% College graduates or higher
- 52% Own home
- HHI: 18% $50K-$74K; 17% $75K-99K; 23% over $100K
Our readers rely on us to help them make financial and purchasing decisions.
- 94% are likely to try a new online service
- 95% are likely to purchase online in the next 6 months
- 61% are looking to open new financial accounts
- 95% are likely to have significant input in the household’s financial decisions
- 89% are likely to share their views about products and services with their friends
- Popular Features: Sponsorships are available for our weekly Ask the Readers and WB Chats. This is an opportunity for advertisers to engage our readers and have a real conversation with them.
- Sponsored Posts: Because our sponsored posts are always written by our own staff writers, they are a powerful branding opportunity for advertisers to connect to readers.
- Sponsored Hub: We can create an exclusive section for a sponsor to engage and inform our readers.
- Custom Campaigns: We can tailor any campaign to the specific goals of the sponsor.
If you're interested in these sponsorship or advertising opporunities here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.