Ask the Readers $200 Giveaway: Would You Ding Your Credit to Get Out of Debt?
Congratulations to Mary Happymommy, Petal Flowers, and Adrienne gordon for winning this week's contest!
Many people are on a quest to have a good credit score while also trying to get out of debt. However, when it comes to debt settlement, consumers can take a hit to their credit score in order to pay off their debts at a substantial discount. This begs the question, which is more important: being debt free or having a good credit score?
Would you ding your credit to get out of debt? Why or why not? Is your credit score or being debt free more important to you? Why?
This week, National Debt Relief, one of the country’s largest and most reputable debt settlement companies, is sponsoring $200 in prizes for our Ask the Readers giveaway! Make sure to tell us if you would ding your credit to get out of debt and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $150 or one of two $50 Amazon Gift Cards!
Win a $150 Amazon Gift Card or 1 of 2 $25 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
Mandatory Comment Entry for a Chance to win a $150 Amazon Gift Card:
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $150 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries to win one of two $25 Amazon gift cards:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of two $25 Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, November 11th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after November 11th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
This week, our Ask the Readers giveaway is sponsored by National Debt Relief!
Here is a message from our sponsor:
National Debt Relief is a BBB accredited business that helps consumers resolve their debt problems without filing bankruptcy or debt consolidation loans. They are the #1 rated debt consolidation company on TopTenReviews - a leading independent consumer review site.
NDR wants to know if it makes sense to temporarily ding your credit to resolve a financial crisis and get out of debt in 2-4 years compared to struggling to make the minimum payments for years and paying $1000s in interest charges.