Ask the Readers: Are You Filing Your Own Taxes This Year?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Loren, Jennifer, and Jeffrey for winning this week's contest!
It's that time again — tax season! While some people feel confident that they can file their own taxes correctly, other people are more comfortable hiring a tax professional to give them a hand.
Are you filing your own taxes this year? Why or why not? Do you use any programs to help you prepare your taxes?
Tell us if you're filing your own taxes this year and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, March 4th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after March 4th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.