Ask the Readers: Are You Part of a CSA?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Ashley, Harrison, and Louly for winning this week's contest!
Community-supported agriculture (CSA) is a great way to buy local, seasonal produce (and more!) straight from the farm. A CSA membership allows you get a regular supply of fresh fruit, veggies, eggs, or other groceries through the season. However, this kind of service isn't available everywhere, and the subscription cost may not be worth it for some.
Are you part of a CSA? What do you like and dislike about it? If you have not joined a CSA, would you like to?
Tell us whether you're part of a CSA and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, June 23rd at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after June 23rd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.