Ask the Readers: Are You Planning a Summer Vacation?
Summer is right around the corner! The kids will be out of school, the weather will be gorgeous, and people are starting to make travel plans. Summer tends to be one of the best times for families to get out of town and have quality family time. However, some families tend to stay close to home during the summer to avoid breaking the bank.
Are you planning a summer vacation? If yes, where are you headed? Will you make a travel budget? How do you plan to save money on your trip? If you aren't traveling this summer, will you be staycationing?
Tell us if you are planning a summer vacation and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, May 28th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after May 28th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.