Ask the Readers: Best Purchase of Your Life? (Chance to win $100)
***Congrats to our winners!***
- Comment: Instead of the Vera Wang wedding dress, I invested in a gift for my husband: every Star Wars toy from '77-'08
- Twitter: http://bit.ly/bI5tQr #ROI my gym membership - helps me get fit, destress, and bond with my bf! Via @OshKoshBGosh123
- Facebook: Sara W.
What is the best purchase you ever made in your life? It could be something that changed your life, a bargain that felt like a steal, or an item that provided value beyond your wildest dreams.
For example, when Thursday Bram purchased a digital camera to snap pictures, it turned out to be a great networking tool for landing new gigs. It was one of the best business investments she ever made.
Share your "best purchase" story with us for a chance to win one of three Amazon gift cards! ($100, $50, and $20.)
Win one of three Amazon gift cards:
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
Read this carefully! This is slightly different from our usual giveaway!
How to enter using comments: ($100 prize)
- Go to Thursday's article on HP.com and leave your answer in on that article's commenting thread. (Please keep answers short. The commenting system on HP.om only takes 140 characters!)
- Come back to Wise Bread and post the same answer down in the comments below.
- Make sure you use the same name for both the comments on HP.com and on Wise Bread.com.
How to enter via Twitter: ($50 prize)
How to enter via Facebook: ($20 prize)
Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well -- but you don't have to for entry.)
- Contest ends Monday, August 2nd at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after August 2nd on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "http://bit.ly/bI5tQr" and "#ROI" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
- Only those who have "Liked" both our Facebook page and the contest update will be entered.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.