Ask the Readers: Can Someone Be "Too" Wealthy? (Chance to win!)
**Congrats to our winners!**
- (Comment #26) gina - I don't think that you can have too much money, but just like we all do, you must know how to use it wisely
- Twitter user oshkoshbgosh123 @wisebread #WBAsk you can be "too wealthy" if you save just for the sake of saving but are stingy otherwise.
- Facebook user: Eric Starker
Is there such as thing as too much money? Can there be a point of wealth that is just ridiculous, even? Or is all accumulated wealth good for something (maybe philanthropy, community, or growing the economy?) We want to know your opinion on the matter.
In today's turbulent political and social climate, there is much talk about wealth and whether it should be capped or even shared. How do you weigh in on this issue? Please take this opportunity to share your thoughts on wealth in a tasteful, polite, and civil manner. All inappropriate comments will be deleted and your entry won't count.
Win one of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards!
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below,
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry.)
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, October 4th at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after October 4thon the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
- Only those who have "Liked" both our Facebook page and the contest update will be entered.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.