Ask the Readers: Could You Learn More about Frugality? (Chance to Win!)
***Congrats to our winners! ***
- $20 GC Comment winner: #18 - We've come a long way in becoming frugal, but there are still more steps we could take. I'd love to figure out how to connect our computer to the tv so we could drop satellite. I need to convince my husband that either meal planning or OAMC (once a month cooking) would be a good idea.
- Conference tickets winner: #1 - I am in the Atlanta area (Decatur) and I would love to go to the Coupon workshop. I have picky eaters and no spare time. I have been trying to coupon but can't prepare well enough and then I don't save that much.
- $20 GC Twitter winner: oshkoshbgosh123 I'd like to learn how to motivate others into being more money conscious (specifically my fiance!)
- $20 Facebook winner: Courtney Kline Humphreys
Are you a know-it-all? Or do you feel that you still have something to learn about frugality? Some of our readers come here to find out how to live better on less. Others come here to share their knowledge with the community. Even others come to make fun of us and leave comments on how they know more than us (just kidding!). Whether you're a seasoned frugalist or a newbie trying to make ends meet, we at Wise Bread want to know what you want to know! You could even win an Amazon GC or event tickets just for sharing your answer.
Here's more info on the Atlanta-based workshop that you could win two tickets to:
550 Trackside presents The Coupon Workshop for Atlanta area residents, and we've got two tickets for a lucky winner! The Budget Author is thrilled to partner with some amazing, local sponsors to provide you with an outstanding event! A few of the perks? You’ll get to tour an incredible facility, and taste amazing food from McCray's Tavern on the Square, Aristeacrats, Costco, Rita's Italian Ice, and Truffleluscious! Have kids? No worries. Their friends at College Nannies & Tutors will take care of them for you, for free. The Coupon Workshop is the opportunity for you to learn how to reduce your grocery budget by 50-70%, without spending more than 30 minutes per week. The tickets are valued at $35 each, and Atlanta-based readers can win them by including that you'd like to win them in your comment. (You'll still be entered to win the Amazon GC, too!)
Due to the workshop being held so soon, we'll be closing the giveaway a few days early — so get your entries in! Just tell us what you'd like to learn about frugality (if anything) and be sure that if you live in Atlanta you comment that you'd like to be entered for the workshop prize, as well.
Win one of three $20 Amazon gift cards (and event tickets!):
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below, (be sure to let us know if you're in Atlanta):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry.)
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Saturday, September 25th at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after September 25th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
- Only those who have "Liked" both our Facebook page and the contest update will be entered.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.