Ask the Readers: Do You Buy Organic Food?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Amber, Diana, and Diane for winning this week's contest!
Eating healthy is important to your well-being and can also be beneficial to your wallet. Having a healthy diet can decrease health issues in the long run. As such, many people opt to eat organic foods! The health benefits can be great, but sometimes the price of organic food can steer people away from buying organic.
Do you buy organic food? Why or why not?
Tell us if you buy organic food and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, January 14th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after January 14th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.