Ask the Readers: Do You Buy Vouchers?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to MG, Monica, and Chintan for winning this week's contest!
Buying vouchers from sites like Groupon, Living Social, and Restaurant.com can be a great way to save on new experiences, from dining to vacations to auto services. Then again, the lure of a deal can also get people to spend more than they can afford.
Do you buy vouchers? What types of experiences or services do you usually look for, and what sites do you use to find them? How do you decide if a voucher is worth buying?
Tell us whether you buy vouchers and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, August 19th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after August 19th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.