Ask the Readers: Do You Feel Optimistic About Your Finances in 2015?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Holly, Bethany, and Liz for winning this week's contest!
The last recession was a bad time for pretty much everyone, but it seems that things are looking up! According to the American Express Spending & Savings Tracker, 35% of surveyed consumers were optimistic about their finances in 2013. In 2014, that number went up to 40%, and 43% feel good about their money situation this year.
Do you feel optimistic about your finances in 2015? What do you think are the biggest factors for this? What will you do to make sure your financial situation is on track this year?
Tell us whether you feel optimistic about your finances in 2015 and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For Extra Entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, February 9th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after February 9th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.