Ask the Readers: Do You Have Financial Resolutions for 2013?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Kathleen, Karen, and Therese for winning this week's contest!
The new year is finally here! It's time for a fresh start with new goals. Most people tend to set new years resolutions for themselves. These can range from exercising more to eating healthier to spending more time with family. Some people will even set financial resolutions for themselves!
Do you have financial resolutions for 2013? If so, what are they? Buy a house? Pay off debt? Save for retirement?
Tell us if you have financial resolutions for 2013 and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, January 7th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after January 7th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.