Ask the Readers: Do You Have Yard Sales?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Gina, Elena, and Laura for winning this week's contest!
Having a yard sale is a great way to get rid of that china set you always hated and make some money while you're at it. However, it might not be as simple as throwing up a YARD SALE sign one sunny Saturday. Your community probably has rules about when and where you can have a sale, and it can take a lot of work to set up and run the show.
Do you have yard sales? What are your experiences like? Are there any community regulations you need to follow when you host a yard sale? How do you spread the word about your sale? What is the most money you've ever made?
Tell us about your yard sales and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, September 2nd at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after September 2nd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.