Ask the Readers: Do You Prefer Ebooks or Printed Books?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Ashleigh, Elizabeth, and Lynda for winning this week's contest!
There are many great things about ebooks, and there are many redeeming qualities of a printed tome. Ebooks are relatively cheap, paper-free, and easy to take where you go. Traditional books, as physical objects, are easier to share — and many people simply enjoy the tactile experience. It really depends on how you like to read.
Do you prefer ebooks or printed books? What are your reasons? Are there certain situations where you would grab a printed book, and others where you would download a digital version?
Tell us how whether you prefer ebooks or printed books and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, February 17th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after February 17th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.