Ask the Readers: Do You Read Product Reviews Before Buying?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to katie m, Tabathia, and Betty for winning this week's contest!
Making decisions on big purchases can be difficult! Many people spend lots of time researching prices, warranty info, and other relevant facts to their potential purchase. On top of that, many people take the time to read reviews on their potential purchase before actually buying an item. However, there are some people who buy without taking the time to do research or read reviews!
Do you read product reviews before buying? Where do you go to read reviews? If you don't read reviews before buying something, how do you decide whether or not to buy?
Tell us if you read product reviews before buying and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, February 4th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after February 4th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.