Ask the Readers: Do You Regift?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Carmen, Jennifer, and Linda for winning this week's contest!
We've all received at least one gift that we can only respond with, "Um...thanks?" One way to deal with such a gift is to pass it along to someone who will actually appreciate it. But regifting comes with a whole host of dos and don'ts, especially if you're worried about hurt feelings.
Do you regift? What personal rules do you follow when it comes to regifting? If you don't regift, what do you do with gifts that you don't want?
Tell us whether you regift and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, December 23rd at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after December 23rd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.