Ask the Readers: Do You Shop at Thrift Stores?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Varun, Christie, and Elena for winning this week's contest!
Shopping at thrift stores is a great way to spend less on the things you don't mind buying used, like clothes and home furnishings. And if you're lucky, you might even find some hidden gems — vintage records or out-of-print books, anyone? Then again, not all thrift stores are stocked equally, and for some people, the nearest thrift store might still be too far away for regular trips.
Do you shop at thrift stores? What do you usually shop for, and have you ever found something you didn't expect? If you don't shop at thrift stores, why not?
Tell us whether you shop at thrift stores and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, March 11th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after March 11th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.