Ask the Readers: Do You Still Shop at the Local Mall?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Tina in NJ, Donna, and Linda for winning this week's contest!
Shopping malls used to be most everyone's one-drive retail stop; you can spend a whole afternoon shopping at a dozen stores, and you only need to park once. But with the popularity of online shopping and other changes in the way we shop — buying second-hand, cutting back on purchases, opting for homemade or DIY goods — your local mall may not be the bustling retail center it used to be.
Do you still shop at the local mall? If not, where do you do your shopping now? What do you usually buy when you do go to a shopping mall?
Tell us whether you shop at the local mall and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, June 9th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after June 9th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.