Ask the Readers: Do You Take Surveys?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Christina, Tabathia, and Mel for winning this week's contest!
Companies love to know what you think, whether online, on paper, over the phone, or even in person. In fact, to get you to share your opinions, many surveys will offer rewards (freebies, discounts, etc.) or chances to win big prizes.
Do you take surveys? What's the best reward you have ever received for a survey? Have you ever used a survey to report an especially good or bad experience?
Tell us whether you take surveys and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, August 12th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after August 12th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.