Ask the Readers: Do You Use Business Cards? (Special $100 Giveaway)
Business cards are one of the most important networking tools. Professionals, job seekers, freelancers, and even students have used business cards to advance their careers. Whether you hand them out to clients or prospective employers, a tasteful business card provides people with a great first impression.
Do you use business cards? If yes, how do you use them? If no, why not?
Tell us if you use business cards and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card or two sets of die-cut business cards courtesy of our sponsor UPrinting.com.
Prizes: $100 Amazon Gift Card & Two Sets of Die-Cut Business Cards
This week we will be giving away thee prizes:
- First Place: $100 Amazon gift card
- Second and Third Place: Each will get a set of 250 die-cut business cards courtesy of UPrinting.com. Winners of the business cards can choose among UPrinting.com's available die-cut shape and sizes and cardstock option. Standard turnaround time and shipping applies (no shipping charges). Restricted to people 18 years and above, US residents only. Check out these beautiful samples.
How to Enter:
You can enter 3 different ways:
- Comment Entry. Answer this question in the comments below: "Have you used business cards? If yes, how do you use them? If no, why not?"
- Facebook Entry. Go to UPrinting.com's Facebook page, "Like" the page, and leave a separate comment on this article telling us: "I liked UPrinting.com on Facebook."
- Twitter Entry. Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of @wisebread and @UPrinting. Include @wisebread, @UPrinting and #WBAsk in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment below.
If you do all 3 things you get 3 entries into the contest. Maximum 3 entries per person. Be sure to always include your email when leaving a comment.
- Contest ends Monday, January 16th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after January 16th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking UPrinting.com's Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Here's a message from our contest sponsor.
Free Proofs Before You Pay!
Did you know that unlike other online printing companies, you can get your files proofed and checked for errors without paying a cent at UPrinting.com? No order commitment or credit card is required! Proceed with your order when you are confident with your online proof. We're confident in the quality of our printing services online, and don't need to pressure you to pay before you're ready!
24 Hour Customer Support
Have a question or need some help with printing online? We're here for you 24 hours a day Monday-Friday and from 8am-5pm PST on Saturday and Sunday! Call 1-888-888-4211 or chat online with one of our helpful customer service representatives for any inquiries or assistance with your custome online printing.
Here's a sample of the kind of beautiful cards created using UPrinting.com:
Good luck with the contest! Enter now by answering the question in the comments below.