Ask the Readers: Do You Use Coupons?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Courtney, Martha, and Jeannie for winning this week's contest!
One way to save major bucks on everyday shopping is by using coupons. While clipping coupons may not be everyone's idea of a good time, it makes sense to do a quick search for coupons when you're looking for a specific product or shopping at stores that offer coupons.
Do you use coupons? Where do you go to look for coupons? What was the best deal you've ever gotten from a coupon? If you don't use coupons, why not?
Tell us whether you use coupons and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win:
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, April 24th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after April 24th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.