Ask the Readers: Do You Use Craigslist?
Chances are you have heard of Craigslist and (more than likely) you have perused its for sale section, used it for an apartment search, or even used it to sell items. Personally, I have used Craigslist to successfully find an apartment as well as buy and sell everything from TV's to surfboards. However, I know there are many people out there who have gotten ripped off when using Craigslist.
Do you use Craigslist? Why or why not? What is the best deal you found on Craigslist? What about the worst? How do you avoid getting ripped off when using Craigslist?
Tell us about your Craigslist experiences and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
Enter 1 of 3 Ways:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry), or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, March 14th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after March 14th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email, Facebook, and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.