Ask the Readers: Have You Ever Attended a Business Conference?
Business conferences are an awesome way to meet new people, promote your brand, and expand your professional network. Many industries have at least one major conference each year and most people can say they've attended at least one conference during the course of their careers. However, there are people out there that, for one reason or another, have never been to a business conference.
Have you ever attended a business conference? If yes, what was your favorite part of the conference? If no, would you ever attend a conference if you had the opportunity?
Tell us if you have ever attended a business conference and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, September 10th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after September 10th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.