Ask the Readers: Have You Started Holiday Prep?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Guest, Tabathia, and Rebecca for winning this week's contest!
Halloween is just around the corner — and the other year-end holidays are right behind it. Depending on how big the festivities are, some people may plan and budget for the holiday season months in advance.
Have you started preparing for the holidays yet? Which holidays are you celebrating this year? What can you do ahead of time, and what will have to wait until the festivities begin?
Tell us if you've started to prep for the holidays and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, September 23rd at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after September 23rd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.