Ask The Readers: How Do You Celebrate Frugally?
The 4th of July is right around the corner and many people are gearing up to celebrate our Independence Day. When it comes to throwing a party, most people like to have an awesome celebration on the cheap. However, there are plenty of people who are just concerned about throwing an amazing party without worrying about the cost.
How do you celebrate frugally? Do you buy food and other party items in bulk? Do you only buy things that are on sale? Or do you not worry about money when it comes to throwing a memorable party?
Tell us how you celebrate frugally and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, July 4th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after July 4th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email, Facebook, and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Note: Due to recent changes in Facebook's promotions guidelines, we have restructured the entry format of our giveaways.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.