Ask the Readers: How Do You Celebrate Mother's Day Frugally?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Mary Happymommy, Thomas, and Diane for winning this week's contest!
Mother's Day is coming up! Retail stores all say they know just what you should get for your mom, but their offerings aren't always the most budget-friendly...or what your mom wants at all! You don't need flowers and/or jewelry to make May 11 a special day for the mothers in your life.
How do you celebrate Mother's Day frugally? Will you be buying gifts, or will you opt for something homemade — or even an experience? If you're a mom, how do you want to spend Mother's Day?
Tell us how you celebrate Mother's Day frugally and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, May 5th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after May 5th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.