Ask the Readers: How Do You Celebrate Valentine's Day Frugally?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Mary, Diana, and Gina for winning this week's contest!
Valentine's Day is almost here! It's another one of those highly commercialized holidays, but there's no rule saying you have to break the bank to partake in this day for love.
How do you celebrate Valentine's Day frugally? Do you stick with tradition — flowers, chocolate, dinner by moonlight — or do you plan something outside the heart-shaped box? How do you express your love to the people you care about?
Tell us how you celebrate Valentine's Day frugally and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, February 10th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after February 10th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.