Ask the Readers: How Do You Define Financial Success?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Rebekah, Abby, and Mary for winning this week's contest!
We all strive for financial success, but financial success means different things for different people. The end goal may be financial independence where you have enough resources to live on without working (too much) for it, or you may focus on other achievements along the way: reaching your retirement goal, wiping out your debts, paying off your mortgage, and others.
How do you define financial success? What are you doing to make sure you achieve financial success? Have you encountered any setbacks? What did you do to get back on track?
Tell us how you define financial success and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, November 18th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after November 18th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.