Ask the Readers: How Do You Earn Extra Income?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to KF, Jillian, and Lynda for winning this week's contest!
Nowadays, it seems like most people have an alternate source of income. Whether they sell their artwork, teach their hobby to people who want to learn it, or hold down a part time job, having an extra source of income helps people get out of debt, stay out of debt, and save more money!
How do you earn extra income? A part time job? Teaching your favorite hobby to others? Selling your crafts? If you don't earn extra income, what are some ways you could make a little extra money?
Tell us how you earn extra income and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, November 12th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after November 12th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.