Ask the Readers: How Do You Exercise Frugally?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Saul, Eric, and Debra for winning this week's contest!
Most people make it a point to exercise at least a few times a week. Heading to the gym keeps you healthy and can end up saving you money. But with gym memberships often being a bit too expensive, sometimes people have to find ways to stay fit without breaking the bank.
How do you exercise frugally? Do you work out at home? Run outside? Ride your bike? Did you negotiate a good deal on a gym membership? Or is trying to keep up with your kids exercise enough?
Tell us how you exercise frugally and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, November 19th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after November 19th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.