Ask the Readers: How Do You Get Rid of Your Unwanted Stuff?
Everyone has items in their house or in storage that they don't need or want anymore. Whether it's an old TV that never gets used or items of clothing your kids outgrew, odds are you've either sold, donated, or thrown away things you no longer use or just don't need. Some people take the time to sell stuff on Craigslist or have a yard sale while others either donate or throw away their unwanted stuff.
How do you get rid of your unwanted stuff? Do you sell it on Craigslist? Have a garage sale? Donate it? Or do you just throw it out?
Tell us how you get rid of your unwanted stuff and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, July 23rd at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after July 23rd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.