Ask the Readers: How Do You Host a Party on a Budget?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Jennifer, Laura, and Thomas for winning this week's contest!
You can have a party at any time of the year, but there's something to be said about a backyard barbecue in the summer sun — and it's something fun and yummy! Granted, hosting a party of any sort can be a lot of work, too, and it can cost even more if you don't watch your budget.
How do you host a party on a budget? What tricks do you use to cut costs on food, supplies, or decorations? What is the largest party you've ever organized?
Tell us how you host a party on a budget and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, July 7th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after July 7th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.