Ask the Readers: How Do You Relieve Stress? (Chance to win $20!)
Stress got you down? I feel ya. Whether it's the start of a new school year, illness, family pressures, or money troubles, all of us go through a rough patch from time to time. In addition to hoping to help you live large on a small budget, we at Wise Bread want to you know that we've got your back. We feel stress, too! In an effort to give you a chance to sound off AND win a fabulous prize, we're asking:
How do you relieve stress?
Maybe you have some little-known tip that can help out another reader. Maybe you're clueless and need advice. Or, perhaps you just want that prize. (That's cool, too!) Let us know how you get through life's bumps and relieve your tension in the comments for a chance to win one of 3 $20 Amazon GC's!
Win one of three $20 Amazon gift cards:
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry.)
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, September 20th at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after September 20th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
- Only those who have "Liked" both our Facebook page and the contest update will be entered.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.