Ask the Readers: How Do You Save at the Pump?
Filling up your car with gas is getting more and more paiful as gas prices continue to climb. Many people continue to bite the bullet and pay an arm and a leg at the pump while others are choosing to find ways to cut back on how much they spend on gas.
How do you save on at the pump? Do you carpool? Make sure to keep your vehicle maintained well? Or do you opt to use public transportation?
Tell us how you save at the pump and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, April 23rd at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after April 23rd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.