Ask the Readers: How Do You Save? (Chance to win $20!)
Save 3-6 months of income for an emergency. Have plenty on hand for retirement. Don't send your kids off to college penniless. These are all good goals for storing up, but putting them into practice can be difficult.
Do you have a tip for socking cash away for a rainy day? Maybe it's a clever trick for rounding up all your change, auto-depositing 1% of your paycheck, or keeping an ample supply of penny stocks.
We want to hear your tips for squirreling away some funds. If you share your answer, you'll be entered to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win one of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below,
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry.)
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, November 1st at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after November 1st on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
- Only those who have "Liked" both our Facebook page and the contest update will be entered.