Ask the Readers: How Do You Save Money on Your Hobbies?
If you have any free time after work or on the weekends, you probably have some sort of hobby you participate in to pass the time. Whether you are a guy who loves to work on his car, a beach fanatic who enjoys surfing, or a movie buff who must see the latest movie as soon as it comes out, your hobby probably costs you money. Chances are you have figured out how to keep your passion for your hobby alive without breaking the bank!
How do you save money on your hobbies? Do you use discount sites? Buy previously used equipment? Or do you have other tricks to help you participate in your favorite hobby frugally?
Tell us how you save money on your hobbies and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, May 7th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after May 7th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.