Ask the Readers: How Do You Save Money on Your Pets?
Pets can put a huge strain on your budget. Between vet bills, training, food, and toys, pet owners can end up spending thousands on their pets each year. However, there are ways to reduce the cost of pets and make being a pet owner a more financially realistic possibility.
How do you save money on your pets? Do you train your dog on your own? Trim your cats nails? Make toys for your pets?
Tell us how you save money on your pets and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, September 17th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after September 17th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.