Ask the Readers: How Do You Save on Gas?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Carolyn, Elena, and Peg for winning this week's contest!
If you drive a car, you can count on gas to eat up a decent chunk of your budget on the regular. Different people use different strategies to save on gas, like using a fuel efficient car, changing their driving habits, or giving up on driving altogether.
How do you save on gas? Do you use any apps, programs, or websites in your strategy? Have you made big lifestyle changes in response to high gas prices?
Tell us how you save on gas and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, September 9th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after September 9th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.