Ask the Readers: How Do You Save on Kids Toys?
Whether you are a parent, aunt, uncle, grandparent, or you have a friend who has a child, chances are you have a kid in your life that you have to buy a birthday present or Christmas present for. With toy companies always coming up with the latest and greatest toys, sometimes it can be hard to score a good deal on that toy the child in your life must have. Some people will splurge to get the latest and greatest for their kids, while others opt to find ways to save money when it comes to buying toys for their child.
How do you save on kids toys? Do you use hand-me-down toys? Head to eBay or Craigslist? Only buy on sale? Find coupons? Or do you have another strategy to help you save?
Tell us how you save on kids toys and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, July 2nd at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after July 2nd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.