Ask the Readers: How Do You Save on Summer Parties?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Mary, C.j., and Kelli for winning this week's contest!
Spring and summer are, arguably, the best seasons for outdoor parties! With so many occasions for summer parties — graduations, holidays, the usual birthdays, and just-because pool parties — it's not hard to find a reason to celebrate. Then again, so many occasions for summer parties makes for a very good reason to find ways to save on the festivities.
How do you save on summer parties? What preparations do you usually do if you're hosting a party? Do you have parties at home, at a park or beach, or another venue? As a guest, do you bring anything with you to combat the heat, like sunscreen, umbrellas, water guns/balloons, or extra bottles of water?
Tell us about how you save on summer parties and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, June 24th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after June 24th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.