Ask the Readers: How Do You Save On Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving is right around the corner which means it’s time for the three f’s: family, feasting, and football. Putting together a delicious Thanksgiving meal can cost quite a bit of money. Throw in the need for some festive decorations, and the cost of Thanksgiving can really add up! Luckily, many people have their tried and true tricks to make their Thanksgiving celebrations affordable.
How do you save on Thanksgiving? Do you have guests bring a dish? Is there a special market you go to in order to save on Thanksgiving necessities? How do you make your home festive without breaking the bank?
Tell us how you save on Thanksgiving and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, November 21st at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after November 21st on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Note: Due to recent changes in Facebook's promotions guidelines, we have restructured the entry format of our giveaways.