Ask the Readers: How Do you Save on Your Phone Bill?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Jen, Elena, and Lynda for winning this week's contest!
For many of us, the phone bill is a regular expense that can easily climb, climb, climb if we're not careful. We need to be proactive if we want to keep it at a manageable amount, whether by bundling services, switching carriers, or downgrading to a plan without all the bells and whistles.
How do save on your phone bill? What phone features have you tossed, and which ones are must-haves? Do you think you can live without a phone line altogether?
Tell us how you save on your phone bill and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, November 4th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after November 4th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.