Ask the Readers: How Do You Travel Frugally?
Being able to get out and see the world is something everyone should budget for. It is important to save up to take trips to places you want to see, but it is also important to travel frugally once you finally hit the road. From airfare to hotel expenses to dining costs, there are always ways you can stretch your travel dollars!
How do you travel frugally? What do you do to reduce hotel costs? How do you save on airfare? What tricks do you use to cut back on dining expenses when you are out of town?
Tell us how you travel frugally and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, February 27th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after February 27th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.