Ask the Readers: How Do You Use Less Water?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Lynda, Bethany, and Elena for winning this week's contest!
Water conservation is a big deal here in California these days. But even if your area isn't suffering from drought, saving money and reducing our impact on the environment are still good reasons to use less water.
How do you use less water? What is your main reason for conserving water — financial, environmental, practical? Is there any part of your life that might be considered wasting water, but you just can't give up?
Tell us how you use less water and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, July 28th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after July 28th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.