Ask the Readers: How Do You Watch Your Movies?
*** Congrats to our winners! ***
How do you watch your movies? I love my Netflix subscription, Roku player, and Amazon Unbox account. I also get a great deal of use out of sites like Fancast and Hulu. Together, I'm able to watch a large amount of free to very-cheap content without ever having to leave my home (which is big, since hiring a babysitter with 4 kids is near to impossible).
We want to know how you take in a flick. You can give as much or as little detail as you like. We want to know if you visit the dollar theaters, take advantage of PayPerView, or just wait until something comes to your local library before you enjoy it! By sharing your movie watching habits (as well as how much you think you save each month), you'll be entered to win a $20 Amazon GC.
Feel free to link to a blog post, if you're written on this topic! We'll include it in our post upon the conclusion of our giveaway!
Win a $20 Amazon gift card:
We're doing two giveaways — one for random comments, and another one for a random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, April 26th at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after April 26th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter both drawings — once by leaving a comment and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.