Ask the Readers: How Often Do You Dine Out?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Michelle, Tabathia, and Laura for winning this week's contest!
Many people enjoy dining out, especially if time, groceries, and cooking skills are lacking. However, the cost of restaurant meals — or even just take-out — can add up if it's a regular part of your life.
How often do you dine out? Are there certain occasions where you definitely would (or wouldn't) eat at a restaurant? What do you do to lower the costs when you dine out?
Tell us how often you dine out and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, September 16th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after September 16th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.