Ask the Readers: How Often Do You Eat Fast Food?
Fast food is a convenience item that can save you time but cost you money. Many people opt to avoid the drive through in order to keep money in their pockets while others will hit up their local fast food joint if they are short on time in order to not have to spend time in the kitchen cooking because their mantra is "time is money!"
How often do you eat fast food? If you eat it frequently, what compells you to spend money on fast food? Do you have any tricks to save on fast food? If you try to avoid it, what keeps you from hitting up the drive through?
Tell us how often you eat fast food and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, August 20th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after August 20th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.