Ask the Readers: How Will You Celebrate Father's Day?
**Congrats to our winners!**
@cmbarry: I will spend Father's Day with my lovely wife & 2 girls!
Angie: We plan on grilling out, with some cold brewskis! His favorite kind of summer day.
Dads are not easy to shop for. Every time I buy my dad a gift, he'll tell me that he can get me a much better deal from "a friend of a friend." And forget about trying to take my dad out for dinner. He simply refuses to ever let me pick up the check, even on Father's Day!
How will you celebrate Father's Day this year?
What's the perfect (and frugal) gift? Are you going to do a DIY project together? Are you taking him somewhere special? We'll also accept shoutouts to your dad!
Feel free to link to a blog post, if you're written on this topic! We'll include it in our post upon the conclusion of our giveaway!
Win one of two $20 Amazon gift cards:
We're doing two giveaways — one for random comments, and another one for random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, June 14th at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after June 14th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter both drawings — once by leaving a comment and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
Good luck and stay cool!
Editor's note: Linsey is on vacation for two weeks, so I'll be taking over the next few Ask the Readers. Thanks for being patient with me. Hope you guys have fun!
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.